How to Build a Review Link Using the Google PlaceID Lookup ToolUsing the Google PlaceID Lookup Tool is the more surefire way to create a review link through Google. To create one of these links simply do the following:
- 1 – Go to the PlaceID Lookup Tool found HERE.
- 2 – Enter your business name exactly how it appears on your Google My Business listing into the “Enter a location” field on the tool.
- 3 – Click on your business name from the generated list on the tool.
- 4 – Copy the Place ID and place it into the following URL: https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=*place_id*
- 5 – Your final URL should look something like this: https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=CjIJj61dQK5j4AR4GeTYWZsKWw
How to Create a Review Link Using Google SearchUsing Google search is another method for creating a review link for your site. However, this method will not always work correctly. To create a leave a review link using Google search, simply do the following:
- 1 – Search for the business name on Google exactly as it appears on the Google My Business listing.
- 2 – Find the correct business in the SERP (Search Engines Results Page).
- 3 – Click on the “Write a Review” button.
- 4 – Copy the URL that you see in your address bar after clicking on the “Write a Review” button.