Creating a Leave a Review Link Through Google Acquiring legitimate positive reviews for your website or business is SEO gold! The more positive reviews you have, the more likely your site and/or business will obtain a positive review authority score from Google and other search engines. But, getting your customers and site visitors to leave you a review can be a mildly complicated process. You used to have to explain to your users where to go, what buttons to click/press, and jump through other metaphorical hoops, too. This is no longer the case! There is now a way to create a special link through tools at Google that directs potential reviewers right to a spot to leave you a review.
How to Build a Review Link Using the Google PlaceID Lookup Tool Using the Google PlaceID Lookup Tool is the more surefire way to create a review link through Google. To create one of these links simply do the following:
- 1 – Go to the PlaceID Lookup Tool found HERE.
- 2 – Enter your business name exactly how it appears on your Google My Business listing into the “Enter a location” field on the tool.
- 3 – Click on your business name from the generated list on the tool.
- 4 – Copy the Place ID and place it into the following URL: https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=*place_id*
- 5 – Your final URL should look something like this: https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=CjIJj61dQK5j4AR4GeTYWZsKWw
How to Create a Review Link Using Google Search Using Google search is another method for creating a review link for your site. However, this method will not always work correctly. To create a leave a review link using Google search, simply do the following:
- 1 – Search for the business name on Google exactly as it appears on the Google My Business listing.
- 2 – Find the correct business in the SERP (Search Engines Results Page).
- 3 – Click on the “Write a Review” button.
- 4 – Copy the URL that you see in your address bar after clicking on the “Write a Review” button.
Too Complex? Let Contractor Advertising Take Care of it For You! If all of this sounds a little too complicated for you to handle on your own, you can always rely on the team of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) professionals here at Contractor Advertising! Our SEO experts know the ins and outs of Google review links and can easily set you up with one for your business. Contact us today!
Could Your Company Benefit From Review Marketing?
Fill Out the Form for a Free Analysis