With 91% of consumers reading reviews, reviews are crucial to your business. The typical consumer places as much faith in an online review as they do in a recommendation from a friend, making review marketing an excellent and effective tool. Positive reviews can also boost your ranking in search results and get you clients that are willing to spend more because they are confident that they’ll be receiving top quality service.
What Do Customers Look for in Reviews?
- Average Star Rating While browsing for a company to hire, consumers usually have a minimum acceptable star rating. For 42% of consumers, their minimum star rating is 3 stars.
- How Many Reviews You Have You can have a perfect 5 star rating, but if it’s only based on one review then it isn’t worth very much to the consumer. Most consumers like to read 4-6 reviews and see that you have a few more reviews than that that are factoring into your average star rating.
- Review Quality Often, review platforms will hide reviews that it deems as low quality. Customers also like to see reviews that are around a paragraph in length so that they can get a feel for how your business operates through the eyes of another customer.
- Review Date Customers trust reviews written recently. Although older reviews will help your average star rating, most consumers only trust reviews written in the last six months because that gives them an idea of how your company operates today.
What We Do
Contractor-Advertising offers a comprehensive review marketing service. We can help you manage your online reputation and make sure that people are talking about you- but in a positive way. Our company specializes in all review platforms. We can manage your Google reviews, yelp reviews, social media reviews, Facebook reviews, and more! We follow our step by step review marketing plan in order to provide the most efficient, high quality service possible.
- Review Management Audit Our team of review management professionals will perform an analysis of your reviews and current review marketing strategies. We will cross check multiple review platforms to see how many reviews you have out there. A few of these sites include Google, Bing, Facebook, and BBB.
- Best and Worst Platforms After we find all your reviews, we will analyze to see which platforms have the best reviews and which platforms need the most help.
- Collect Customer Emails When customers purchase from you or work with your company we will collect their email address.
- Email Campaign Once we have collected email addresses from your clients, we will send out an email campaign.
- Follow up Monitoring It isn’t enough to just get more reviews. Our company will also handle review monitoring and will respond to both positive and negative reviews.
Our team of highly skilled and experienced review marketing experts are eager to manage your reviews. We tailor our services to fit your company, advertising goals, and budget. We do thorough market research on your industry and location before we even get to work on your advertising campaigns. Our niche specific knowledge base is what sets us apart from other advertising companies. Fill out our form for a free consultation.